We have befriended loads of fictional females, but really, what are the very best ones?
10. Katniss Everdeen. She’s not the most agreeable character, but she’ll do anything for those she loves. She strong at heart and with a bow and arrow, and I’m pretty sure that guarantees her a spot on this list.
9. Hazel Grace Lancaster. She’s really intelligent, though I have to admit her thoughts are pretty depressing. Then again, wouldn’t your’s be if you knew you were dying of cancer?
8. Annabeth Chase. She can be a little bossy at times, but her mind is teeming with knowledge. And not only that, she’s got a really good heart too.
7. Hermione Granger. Her personality is actually surprisingly a lot like Annabeth’s. They’re pretty much tied for me.
6. Bianca DiAngelo. Though she’s an extremely minor character in just one Percy Jackson book, she is amazing. She’s brave, loving, innocent, kind, and just beautiful inside out. It’s a very rare combination.
6. Sally Jackson. She married Smelly Gabe to protect Percy. ‘Nuff said.
5. Elizabeth Bennet. First off, she’s hilarious. Second off, she’s smart. Sure, she had a little prejudice against Darcy, but we all have our faults.
4. Tris Prior. Her selflessness, bravery, and determination are all rare traits. And she even has a good heart too!
3. Hestia. She is the best Greek goddess ever! She is so humble and kind, there is no way you can help but admire her.
2. Beth March. My heart reaches out to her so much. She makes the very best of any situation, and spreads that cheer around. Her body is weak and fragile, but her soul is so full of love and kindness. She’s even talented in music! How could one not love her?
1. Anne Shirley. She makes mistakes, but she always learns from them! She is incredibly cheerful and imaginative and will never stop dreaming! She has a noble and kind heart, and she’s definitely a people person! There is so much to love about her!