5. Dr. Watson. Now here’s sidekick material. Watson adds just the right amount of sensibility to Sherlock’s reasonable insanity.
4. Ron Weasley. Sure, he’s not exactly the bravest lad, especially when it comes to spiders, but he sticks to Harry’s side through everything.
3. Rue. She was the sweetest little thing that took care of Katniss when she was hallucinating and covered in tracker jacker stings and whatnot. I mean, normal Katniss is pretty scary, I don’t think I would’ve had the guts to approach her when she was going insane.
2. Primrose Everdeen. Yeah, she was kind of the reason Katniss got into the Hunger Games in the first place, but she was always there to help Katniss in any way she could.
1. Grover Underwood. Though this guy isn’t fearless, he faces his fears anyway to help his friends. Anytime Percy needed him, he was there. Now there’s a true sidekick!