Reading is so amazing, and we love it, but there are some serious struggles involved.
1. Wanting to Sleep so badly, then hating the author for writing a book so good that you have to stay up all night to finish it.
2. Having to wait an entire year for the sequel to come out.
3. When your favorite character dies. Again.
4. That cold, empty feeling when a series ends.
5. When you’re at the climax of a story and someone decides that it’s the perfect time to talk to you.
6. Book republished with movie poster covers…ugh…
7. When someone asks to borrow your precious and most favorite book.
8. Re-evaluating your life choices when one of your friends says she hates your favorite series.