1. Black: Name a series that’s tough to get into but has hardcore fans.
I stumbled through this book because of all the fans, but just like black coffee, I really never got into.
2. Peppermint mocha: Name a book that gets more popular during the winter or a festive time of year.
I’m choosing the popular choice for this one. For some reason, the Harry Potter books have a very festive feel.
3. Hot chocolate: What is your favourite children’s book?
This has been one of my favorites for so long! So sad, yet so good!
4. Double shot of espresso: Name a book that kept you on the edge of your seat from start to finish.
This trilogy is full of so much action, and I love that so much! The dual POV always ends in cliffhangers, making you want to read each chapter! Plus Day and June…❤️
5. Starbucks: Name a book you see everywhere.
Oh, Starbucks, how I love thee. ❤️
Red Queen has been receiving a bunch of hype right now, and personally, I think this book deserves it.
6. That hipster coffee shop: Give a book by an indie author a shoutout
😊👌 Great book. Set in India. You should read it!
7. Oops! I accidentally got decaf: Name a book you were expecting more from.
*ducks rocks thrown at me*
Sorry, sorry, sorry! I loved The Fault in Our Stars, but Paper Towns didn’t do much for me. 😪
8. The perfect blend: Name a book or series that was both bitter and sweet but ultimately satisfying.
I don’t know how satisfying this was, but it was definetly bittersweet.
OH THE FEELS.
I tag anyone who wants to do this tag!