A big thank you to Shannon and Briana for tagging me!
1. Do you get sick while reading in the car?
If I could read in the car I would finish books much, much faster.
2. Which author’s writing style is completely unique to you and why?
Tahereh Mafi’s writing style is, to me, so unique and poetic and absolutely addicting.
3. Harry Potter Series or the Twilight Saga? Give 3 points to defend your answer.
I haven’t read Twilight so…
But even then, Harry Potter because:
- The Weasley Twins
4. Do you carry a book bag? If so, what is in it (besides books)?
Yep! Basically homework, pencils, ballet shoes, notebooks, etc.
5. Do you smell your books?
What, why would you think that?
6. Books with or without little illustrations.
I can appreciate some illustration, but I prefer to use my own imagination.
7. What book did you love while reading but discovered later it wasn’t quality writing?
To be honest, I’ve never really experienced this.
8. Do you have any funny stories involving books from your childhood? Please share!
Actually, yes! When I was little (5 or 6), me and my family would always go to the Politics and Prose bookstore, and there was this one picture book, Eat Your Peas, that I wanted so desperately. Every time we went there, my mom said she would get it for me the next time. Then, one day we just didn’t go there again. I still don’t have that book.
Okay, that sounded funnier in my head
9. What is the tinniest book on your shelf?
I have a lot of Indian comic books that are really thin.
10. What is the thickest book on your shelf?
11. Do you write as well as read? Do you see yourself in the future as being an author?
Yes, I LOVE writing. I can see myself as an author, but I think I would work in publishing while writing.
12. When did you get into reading?
As soon as I learned to read!
13. What is your favourite classic book?
Pride and Prejudice or Little Women.❤️
14. In school what was your best subject? Language Arts/English?
I think my best subject is English. Or Literature. Basically just writing essays.
15. If you were given a book as a present that you had read before and hated, what would you do?
I would graciously accept, but mention I’d read the book before. People will usually offer a gift receipt and tell me to buy one I’d never read before. If they don’t, I’ll just remark on how I thought the book was unique or interesting and keep it.
16. What is a bad habit you always do (besides rambling) while blogging?
When I get busy, I just don’t have time to blog, which isn’t necessarily a bad habit, but it does happen.
17. What is your favorite word?
Flapdoodle. It makes me so insanely happy that that is a word. Also dashing, especially when British people say it.
18. Are you a nerd, dork, or dweeb? Or all of the above?
A nerd. A full on nerd.
19. Vampires or Fairies? Why?
Okay, I absolutely despise vampires, but even then, totally fairies. If I could be a faerie or a human, I’d probably pick faerie.
20. Shapeshifters or Angels? Why?
Angels because Angelfall. Susan Ee. DUH.
21. Spirits or Werewolves? Why?
Werewolves, spirits scare me. Then again, half men half wolf people scare me too.
22. Zombies or Vampires? Why?
Vampires, because zombies give me nightmares.
23. Love Triangle or Forbidden Love?
Forbidden love because I find it much more heart wrenching and much less overused than love triangles.
24. And finally: Full on romance books or action-packed with a few love scenes mixed in?
Well, I enjoy both. It really depends on the mood I’m in, but usually I’m more for those action-packed scenes with a few love scenes mixed in.
Okay! I tag:
ALL OF YOU!