Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU to thelittlebookaffair for tagging me!
1. What book kept you up all night reading?
Though I loved The Winner’s Curse by Marie Rutkoski, the second book in the trilogy, The Winner’s Crime, brings things to a whole new level. With political intrigue and forbidden romance, this book is impossible to put down.
2. What book made you scared to go to sleep?
I know you die-hard horror fans are all laughing at me, but as an amateur to the horror genre, The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin was pretty scary. It includes all sorts of skin crawling mystery and creepy hallucinations, making it hard for me to sleep.
3. What book almost put you to sleep?
There were a lot of things I liked about Eleanor and Park, but it was just so slow for me.
14. What book has you tossing and turning in anticipation of its release?
I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE PRONTO
Beautiful? Check. (I’m a little vain, okay)
Surprisingly emotional interior? Check.
8. What book has a nightmarish cliffhanger?
9. What book have you actually dreamed about?
10. What book monster would you not want to find under your bed?
See question 9. I don’t want to talk about it.
And now I shall officially tag:
Mailing Adress: P.O. Box 86907
Montgomery Village, MD 20886-6907