As I’m sure some of you wonderful bloggers who tag me in all these awards and tags know, I’m absolutely awful at keeping track of them. I will generally tell myself I’ll do it later…and, well, you know.
This will change!
I will do my best to change this!
Matt over at Matt and his (adorable) Cats tagged me for the One Lovely Book Award. THANK YOU MATT (and your cats)!
You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
You must list the rules and display the award.
You must add 7 facts about yourself.
You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
1. My passion (other than books, of course) is ballet. You can tell by my feet, which are becoming uglier and more scarred every day. I’m so proud.
2. I have a pretty unique heritage. My mom is Indian and my dad is half Scottish, half Irish. Though when people see my tan skin and dark hair, they generally assume I’m Hispanic. Which really bothers me, because my facial structure is completely different.
Then again, it can be an advantage. If I commit fraud of some sort. See, my older sister (wonderful role model she is) told me I could apply for Hispanic scholarships in college. My mom’s maiden name is Fernandez (Portugese missionaries in Southern India), and I look Hispanic-ish enough that I could get it.
But lying is bad. Don’t lie.
3. My favorite color is puse, mainly because most people have no idea what it is.
4. I am a grammar nazi. Whenever I thank someone and they reply, ‘your welcome,’ I have to meditate.
Which is totally me being a hypocrite because I find spelling errors on my blog weeks after the post has been published…
5. As much as I love cats, dogs are my favorite. Mainly because dogs don’t make my eyes water and my nose sneeze. Oh, and they don’t make me stop breathing either. That too.
Sneaky, sneaky kitties.
6. Until recently, I never watched any foreign films. Now, I realize many of them are actually a billion times better than American movies. Such as Queen, which is a Hindi movie that actually doesn’t involving constant dancing and ear-shattering music. In fact, there’s not even a romance. I know. Independent woman traveling on her own? Truly scandalous.
7. My favorite music genre ranges from the Four Seasons and Elvis Presley to Wicked and Les Miserables. Actually, it doesn’t really range. Pretty much just those four things.
And now I will greatest pride and deepest pleasure, I nominate the following blogs:
Yes, I didn’t nominate 15 blog’s. Feel free to rant about what a terrible person I am in the comments.
MWAH I LOVE YOU ALL.