- Rebel Spring by Morgan Rhodes. Delicious drama? Check. Perfection on the technical level? Not even close. ★★★☆☆
- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo. SO MUCH HYPE I CAN NOT AVOID IT. Yes, I was disappointed. Yes, I am saddened. It was all satisfactory, but I was never blown away. ★★★☆☆
- Me Before You by Jojo Moyes. This book made me finish an ENTIRE BOX OF TISSUES. ★★★★☆
- The Love That Split the World by Emily Henry. Meh. This book was a mushroom. ★★☆☆☆
- Carry On by Rainbow Rowell. This book dragged on…BUT. THEN. MAGIC. It was scrumptious. It had its faults, sure, but don’t we all. ★★★★☆
In Total: 5 books. ONLY FIVE. I blame this on all the horrendous books I DNF’d. Dear books, stop slumpifying me. Thanks.
Top 5 Posts:
- Bookish Characters for President! (We Make Fun of Donald Trump a Lot)
- Six of Crows | Hype Victim. RIP.
- The Ways to a Raging Reader’s Heart
- January Recap | In Which I Compare Books to Bacon.
- This Valentine’s Day, Let YA Books Fill the Romantic Void in Your Life
Why? Because I got to mock Donald Trump, obviously. Mocking pleases me, being the disgusting potato I am.
- My improv group began and finished our traveling performances. We rocked. Btw.
- Rehearsals began for the spring ballet show of The Odessey. It’s AMAZING. Probably my favorite. Including the Nutcracker. FOR MY RICK RIORDIAN-Y FRIENDS: One of my parts is being a lotus-eater. For some reason the setting isn’t a modern-day casino with Percy Jackson. Heaven knows why.
- I went swing dancing. For the first time. I attempted to channel my inner Gene Kelly and am 83% I failed. So.
What was your favorite read this month and can you please give me a food comparison? Thanks a bunches!