So I watched Me Before You.
(Fierce, intelligent, and rational sarcasm probably definitely included. Sorry chums, it’s just how I cope with the pain.)
- Louisa Clark has the cutest outfits EVER.
- Wow! It’s like the book?! Can such things be?!
- Is it okay that I ship Louisa and Nathan all of sudden? Is that okay?
- Somehow, the movie feels a lot more quirky and bright than the book. I feel like the filmography just brings out more happiness than the book did.
- There’s less focus on the Clark family than there is in the book. This makes me sad. I am sad.
- We’re kindaaaaa missing some major side plot lines here. Just sayin.
- Well, they certainly made certain characters less irksome. Is this a good or bad thing??
- Oh! Look! This scene was in the trailer!
- I really have to go to the bathroom. But. I NEED TO WATCH.
- I’d like to take this moment to remind everyone how much I love Will Traynor.
- I’d like to take this moment to remind everyone how much I hate Will Traynor.
- This movie is good.
- This movie is bad.
- This movie is very bad.
- UGH THIS MOVIE.
Becca is pleased. Becca cried, but Becca is pleased.
Have you read? Have you watched? Have you emotions? Which one of Louisa Clark’s outfits is your favorite?