There’s negativity galore parading around in the bookish community, especially lately.
Now, I will admit, when drama first plopped down in my twitter feed, my reaction was exactlyyy this:
But then more drama moved in. And more. And more? AND MORE. It wasn’t entertaining anymore; it wasn’t funny.
TWITTER IS NOT A PERMANENT RESIDENCE FOR NEGATIVITY, thankyouverymuch.
It’s Fadwa’s marvelous post, “Where’s All the Love?”, that built my decision: I’m going to do something about this negativity! I’m going saturate the bookish blogging world with inescapable positivity!
But I can’t do it alone. So I ask you, chums, will you help me smolder bookish buddies with love?
The Blogger Positivity Movement is a challenge wherein you spread love to fellow bookworms/bloggers.
How Does the Movement Work?
- You sign up for the Movement and are paired with a bookish blogger.
- For the month of October, you leave 3 comments a week on your blogging partner’s post. Each comment should include 3 things you loved or found positive about their post/blog.
- You find 1 newbie blogger to welcome with love to the bookish community.
- You find 1 old sage-blogger and ask what they find positive about the bookish community.
That’s it, bud!
But I have lots of things to do! I don’t know if I have time!
I understand! Completely! If you don’t comment 3 times a week, don’t worry about it. Just do the best you can, that’s all your blogging partner will expect from you. But I urge you to do all you can to spread the love!
If you have NO time, it isn’t the best idea to join. It wouldn’t be fair to your blogging buddy if you never interact with their posts. Even if you don’t have time to join, you can still help by spreading the word! (use #BloggerPositvityMovement on social media!)
Neat-o! How do I Join?
To sign up, just:
- Click the photo below; it’ll take you to a google form. Just fill the short questionnaire out!
- Write a blog post about your joining of the Movement.
- Spread the word! Spread the love! (use #BloggerPositvityMovement on social media!)
(Sign-ups end September 29 so I have time to pair everyone up for October 😚)