YOU’RE SO SCARED, RIGHT? I know, I know. I’ve been told I’m a truly intimidating person. It’s alright. Dry your eyes, calm your beating heart, and prepare yourself—you’re going to be just as spooked throughout this whole post, cause it’s bookish ouija board time!
We’re going to be communicating with the
spirit bookish world! But don’t you fret, I’m not choosing dead bookish characters so you won’t be spoiled for a single thing 😉
Captain Thorne of the Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer
Captain Thorne is a rather silly fellow and he’d be massive fun to communicate with via ouija board because:
- He’d gift us with nonsensical phrases just to see our aghast expressions. (OH come on. That’s funny.)
- ALL THE JOKES. Good ‘ol Throne’d have us laughing from the first hello to the last goodbye.
- He’d teach us his ways, of course! Like how to steal a space ship. Good stuff.
Cather Avery of Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
I know that a plethora of my blogging buddies could use the help of Cath’s worship-worthy writing skills for NaNoWriMo! Plus we could:
- Fangirl (hehe) about ALL THE BOOKS. ALL THE WORDS.
- Relate! Cath leads the Club Of Relatable Bookish Chums. It’s true.
Apollo of The Trials of Apollo by Rick Riordan
(Did ya really think I would write an entire post and not mention a Rick Riordan book? LOL.)
Now, Apollo is a MUST-CONTACT:
- Apollo is the god of poetry. I fail at poetry. (I lack the rhythm) I must, however, master the talent for APLit, so I might as well gather some tips from one of godly talent.
- Apollo is a god!!! Now, I was born mortal but clearly destined to be the goddess of goddessness. The trouble is, no one will teach me how to be a god. (They giggle instead. PSHH. As if it’s a laughing matter.) Hopefully, Apollo would guide me.
- Apollo also has had miserable, mortifying experiences as a mortal. I have as well. We can find strength in each other. 😉
After gossiping with all your bookish chums, the ouija board rule is you must say goodbye. If you don’t, the channel will remain open and spirits can slink through. However, this is a bookish ouija board. Instead of spirits, it would be bookish characters traveling through to our world. WHICH IS EPIC. So absolutely DON’T SAY GOODBYE hehehe 😉 (watch us get Voldemort lol)