Thank you thank you THANK YOU Swxftbooks for nominating me! Everyone should go check out her blog because it’s SO AWESOME.
So, there are a couple of rules that come with this award. These are:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
- Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
- Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 200 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
- Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
- List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.)
- Find some way to inform those who you have nominated.
Sooo, here are the questions!
1. If you could be born in any time period, which would you choose and why?
I would choose the 1950s for the most superficial reason ever. I LOVE THE CLOTHES.
2. What would constitute a perfect Friday night for you?
Since I already spend most of my Friday’s reading, I think going out with friends so go see a movie and then go bowling (with pizza, of course) would be a pretty awesome Friday.
3. What is your favourite holiday destination?
If by holiday you mean Christmas season, I would love to be by a lake in the middle of the woods, reading in a log cabin.
4. What are you really grateful for?
Honestly, everything! But especially my family, they’re awesome!
5. What are some of your favourite books?
UGH SO HARD. When it all comes down to it, everything by Rick Riordan because his books are perfection.
6. What made you become a reader?
I’ve been reading ever since I was four, so I can’t really know what exactly made me a reader. I do know that my dad and older sister have always been really avid readers, so they probably got me started.
7. Where is your favourite place to read?
My bed. 🙂
8. In your opinion, what is the most well done book to movie adaptation you’ve seen?
I think the Hunger Games movies were actually really well done.
9. How often do you lose your bookmarks?
Um, more than I breathe.
10. What was the last movie you saw? Was it any good?
The last movie i saw was Big Hero 6, and it was FANTASTIC. I mean, it’s disney, so oubviously.
11. What is your favourite topping on pizza?
Now for the random facts!
- I currently hate winter, because OH MY GOSH SO MUCH SNOW. Seriously, ITS MARCH.
- I have a cocker spaniel who’s an adorable psychopath❤️
- My birthday is on April 19, and I’m psyched!
- I’m half Indian, half Scottish and Irish.
- I have a slightly creepy obsession with basset hounds
- I’m fluent in 4 languages, Malayalam, English(duh), Latin, and French.
- I’m related to Robert Louis Stevenson.
- I’m currently writing a novel
- I want to eventually start a book tube channel
- I LOVE ballet!
- I LOVE DISNEY
Okay, time for my nominations!
Find me at the Library
Addleplates and Book Nerds
Big city bookworm
Aaaaand the questions…
- If you could transport yourself into a tv show, which would you choose?
- If you could only live in one season, which would you choose?
- If you could be an animal, which one would you be?
- What’s your favorite genre of music?
- How many bookshelfs do you have?
- Who’s your favorite author not currently living?
- Favorite method of exercise?
- Favorite midnight snack?
- Favorite artist?
- First favorite book?
- Most anticipated book release of the month?
That was so much fun! Hope you enjoy!