The side effect of reading is curiosity. And the side effect of curiosity is UN-ENDING AGONY BECAUSE NO ONE CARES.
(Except Google. Google cares.)
So here’s a list, a short one, mind you. It tells of all the unaswered bookish questions a bookish person might have. Specifically me.
However, it doesn’t have a single answer. Because LOL I DON’T KNOW EITHER.
- Where is old book perfume? How do I buy old book perfume? OLD BOOK PERFUME???
- Why is it that I spend more on bookmarks than Kim Kardashian does on earrings and yet every time I need to stop reading, an old receipt/a pen/a banana/a decaying body ends up between my pages instead?
- How to kill reading slump except without violence or any movement because lol all I want to do is take a nap? How?
- How to host funerals for fictional characters?
- How to track down authors and force answers to unanswered questions out of their smug little mouths?
- How to eat Nutella and also read? Without apocalyptic mess??
- How to make a book a personal pet? What food does it need? Is a cage required?
- How to make a dress out of books?
- How to not get arrested for stealing books?
- Are dead fictional characters in heaven?
- Can I make my dog
- Are books tasty? Or should I add whipped cream?
- How to memorize my favorite books? All the words? All of them?