I saw this around and I immediately knew I had to do it! Basically, you choose 5 of your most used emojis and associate a book with them. So let’s get into it!
1. A book that makes you laugh so hard you cry
Do I even need to explain?
2. A book that made you feel the feels and cry an insane amount
I don’t want to talk about it…😭😭😭😭
3. A book with a sassy character
Jace and Isabelle are the Sass King and Queen. Can I get an Amen?
4. A book character that you fell in lerrrrrve with (though I usually associate this emoji with food)
Everyone loves Will Herondale. Don’t even try to deny it.
5. A book with a twist you weren’t expecting
I was one of the few who didn’t have this book’s ending spoiled for me. Ergo, I WAS SHOCKED.
Hope you enjoyed! I tag:
And anyone else who wants to do this tag!
I was lucky enough to be nominated by the amazing Jet Weasley!
1. Show the award on your blog.
2. Thank the person that has nominated you.
3. Share 7 different facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 blogs of your choice
5. Link your nominees & let them know of your nomination.
7 Facts About Me:
1. Though I am absolutely in love with writing, I’m aiming on working in Animation at Pixar.
2. I’m half Indian, half Scottish and Irish.
3. I have very possibly one of the cutest dogs in existance.
4. I’m related to Robert Louis Stevenson.
5. I absolutely love ballet, and have been doing it for years.
6. The first book that sparked my love for reading was Little House on the Prairie
7. I have a desperate love for nutella.
I didn’t nominate 15 because a insane amount of the blogs I love have already been nominated, and since I’m new to the book blog world, I haven’t found a whole lot of blogs yet.