The brain of the bookish monster is a mysterious and dangerous force. But, the mighty ME has decided to take a step towards the betterment of mankind and analyze the bookish brain. HOW???
Analysis of the Right Bookish Brain!
- 18% Creating stupendous insults to be applied to book haters. The perks to avid readership are plentiful, but the very best is an incredible collection of imaginative insults! These insults can then be creamed in the faces of the nastiest book haters. Yahoo!
- 26% Re-decorating bookshelves into THE MOST BEAUTIFUL ART. Every bookworm is an artist. A bookshelf artist, specifically. From color codes to stacked constructions (definitely as architecturally significant as the Eiffel Tower and the Great Wall of China), beautiful bookshelves are not to be undermined.
- 53% Trying to make everyone ever read their favorite book. There is nothing lonelier than devouring a magical and devilish darling tale ALL BY YOURSELF. Ergo, a bookworm spends much of their time endeavoring to convert friends to their most beloved book. This, chums, is far more difficult than it seems. It takes a talented tumbling of words to give an alluring synopsis and a great physical strength to slam books into people’s faces. LOTS OF CREATIVE PLANNING, MY FRIENDS.
- 167631% Relocating to their favorite bookish worlds. Reality is dumb. Books are not.
Analysis of the Left Bookish Brain!
- 21% Measuring how many more books they can buy before another bookshelf must be purchased. Lots of books = lots of bookshelves. If you’re a poor bookworm, it’s all good. Just use your bed, kitchen cabinets, bathtub, TV stand, BASICALLY EVERYTHING as a bookshelf.
- 38% Tallying the number of pages they can sneak in between classes/through work. Reading is a grave commitment. Is there ever a suitable excuse for not reading? NO. Got school? Tough luck. 5 minutes between classes = 5 minutes of reading.
- 59% Calculating how much money they can spend on books. A.k.a. basically the only math a bookworm will ever use.
- 4465384% Teaching other bookworms bookish tips and tricks. The book community is full of helpful buddies! There’s always logical and analytical posts floating around, helping chums to become better bookworms.
Did I accurately analyze your adorable little bookish brain? HA what a silly question of course I did it’s SCIENCE. But what else is swirling around in your right and left hemisphere?