Was I tagged? Nope. Do I care? Not even a little. Honestly, I should probably be sleeping, but I’m all
right now. Not entirely sure why.
Anyway, here’s the Taylor Swift Book Tag!
1) We are never getting back together: a book or series you were pretty sure you were in love with but then wanted to break up with
Ugh. I loved the first book, Matched, so incredibly much, but after about 30 pages, this book made me fall asleep. Literally.
2) Red: pick a book with a red cover
This book transported me to a terrible place with one amazing girl. It was beautifully written and I loved every page. Oh, and the cover’s red.
3) The best day: pick a book that makes you feel nostalgic
This book reminds me of simple happiness.
4) Love Story: pick a book with a forbidden love
*cue creepy caffeinated giggle*
5) Innocent: Pick A Bad Character You Couldn’t Help But Love
I still have no idea whether or not Snape is good or bad.
6) Innocent: pick a book that someone ruined the ending of
7) Everything has changed: pick a book that has a character who goes through extensive character development
When you have a society that makes you choose one character trait and go through a training to enforce it, it’s pretty hard not to go through an extensive character development.
8) Forever and always: pick your favorite book couple
Like I could choose just one! Okay, fine Percabeth. Wait, no. Wessa. Oh, no, Clace. Honestly, I could go on all night.
9) You belong with me: most anticipated book release
I’m so ready you have no idea.
10) Come back, be here: pick a book you wouldn’t lend out to anyone for fear of missing it too much
They are my babies and I love them.
11) Tear drops on my guitar: a book that made you cry a lot
I’m not sure why, but this book made me so sad. I cried. Multiple times.
12) Shake it off: a book that you love so much you just shake off the haters
If you don’t care if you think I’m insane. I just love this book so, so, so, so, much. I might be a little obsessed.
There ya go! I tag anyone who reads this!