I was tagged by the bodacious blog A Bookworm’s Perfect Apple! Go check out their blog, it’s epic!
1. You have 20,000 books on your TBR. How in the world do you decide what to read next?
20,000 books ain’t got nothing on my TBR!
I am a full-on mood reader, so if I’m feeling like reading a light-hearted contemporary, I’ll read that. if I’m in the mood for high fantasy, then I’ll read that.
2. You’re halfway through a book and you’re just not loving it. Do you quit or are you committed?
Absolutely not. I read for fun, so if I’m not enjoying myself, it’s not worth it.
3. The end of the year is coming and you’re so close, but so far away on your Goodreads reading challenge. Do you try to catch up and how?
First off, I never have this problem. I mean, my challenge is set for 105 books, and I’ve already read 55! But if for some reason I fell drastically behind, then I will read every tiny little picture book I can find and complete that challenge.
4. The covers of a series you love do. not. match. How do you cope?
Erm. I don’t.
5. Everyone and their mother loves a book you really don’t like. Who do you bond with over shared feelings?
Internet! I find someone in the blogosphere or on Goodreads who shares my feelings and rant with them.
6. You’re reading a book and you are about to start crying in public. How do you deal?
I’m really not much of a book crier. I know, I’m heartless. But if a book really REALLY hits me hard, I might cry. And if it’s in public, I just ignore the creeped out looks.
7. A sequel of a book you loved just came out, but you’ve forgotten a lot from the prior novel. Will you re-read the book?
Eh. I’m too lazy. I will read an overview/discussion of the book instead.
8. You do not want anyone. ANYONE. borrowing your books. How do you politely tell people nope when they ask?
Oh, I SO disagree. Believe me, I want my books to remain perfect. But books are meant to be shared and spread and loved. So if someone wants to borrow one of my books, I will gladly lend it to them.
9. Reading ADD. You’ve picked up and put down 5 books in the last month. How do you get over your reading slump?
10. There are so many new books coming out that you’re dying to read! How many do you actually buy?
All of the books.
And when I run out of money, I cry.
This is how I deal with my problems😂😂
11. After you’ve bought the new books you can’t wait to get to, how long do they sit on your shelf before you get to them?
Right away! If I’ve gotten ARCs, I’ll read those first, then I’ll read all the books in order I got them, or whatever mood I’m in!
Drizzle and Hurricane Books
Josie the Bookworm